QUESTION: what can cause a sore bloated stomach?
ANSWERS: some people consider having a bloated stomach a disorder but actually it is an indication of an underlying problem. What can cause this will differ from one person to another so in order to treat it, you need to find out what is causing your painful bloated stomach.
Because the reasons that can cause this discomfort differ between patients, it can make diagnosing and treating it difficult. Here are of the reasons that are the major causes of having a bloated stomach.
- Having intolerance to certain foods-certain foods like cauliflower, cabbage, garlic, broccoli, onions, and sprouts are some of the known foods to cause this discomfort. There are even some dairy products and wheat products that you can have intolerance to. Eating a lot of food that contain the protein gluten can cause you to have a bloated stomach plus this protein can cause a lot of gas. If you are eating a high fiber diet, you should stop the diet and then reintroduce the fiber gradually back into your diet. Do not take all of the fiber from your diet at once because eating foods with fiber can help you loose weight and prevent hunger. Just lower the amount of fiber you eat. If fiber is not causing it, then you should start to eliminate one food item at a time to see if it is what is causing it.
- Foods that produce gas-foods like beans and legumes are thought to be the main culprit for causing gas problems and bloated stomachs.
- Constipation-when you are constipated, your body cannot get rid of the waste so the waste starts to ferment in your stomach causing gas that moves into your digestive track putting pressure on your stomach which can result in a bloated pms symptoms vs pregnancy symptoms stomach
Home Remedies to Help With a Bloated Stomach
Before you go to your physician for help with your bloated painful stomach here are some remedies you can try at home.
- Water-when you have a bloated stomach drink plenty of water to help release the gas that is trapped inside your stomach quickly and to help prevent dehydration. Drinking warm water is more effective than cold water.
- Cinnamon-this is an excellent home remedy that you can make by adding one teaspoon of cinnamon to a glass of water and drinking. If you want you can add a little honey to make it taste better.
- Go for a walk-this can be an instant solution for your discomfort. Taking a brisk walk for a few minutes to get rid of the gas.
If the problem continues, you should make an appointment with your physician to find out the cause and to make sure that it is not a serious condition that is causing this discomfort.
- Antibiotics Classification and Their Respective Side Effects
- What Does a Strep Throat Look Like?
- Information to Become a Bupa Provider Online
- QUESTION: Wellbutrin long term side effects
- Black Nasal Discharge in Cat- Is It Normal
- Sure shot Natural Remedies for Bloodshot Eyes (red eyes)
- Claritin and High Blood Pressure
- Disorders That Produce Thumb and Wrist pain